New James Trussart Steelcaster. Features a new Titanic Green finish with a Snakeskine engraving. Also features a perforated top and back. Very neat looking guitar!
Equally at home being played on stage or on display as a piece of art, you will know you have something special the moment you lay your hands on this instrument, every Trussart is loaded with unique custom details.
The Steelcaster has the look and feel of a vintage instrument with while also featuring our exclusive hollow steel body and custom metal appointments. The steel while also being the perfect medium to display the beautiful Trussart custom finishes also has tonal advantages.
The Trussart Steelcaster tone is a uniquely annunciated sound that, combined with the resonant qualities of the hollow steel body can range from sweet, crystal clear tones to aggressive screaming lead tones. The construction of these instruments is only half of the story, the other half is the finish, every instrument comes with a history and a slight element of neglect, of decay, so it has a personality of it's own.
- Bolt-On Maple Neck with Recessed Steel Head Cap
- 62 Style Neck
- Perforated Top and Back
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25-1/2" Scale
- 1-5/8" Wide Nut
- 9" Radius
- Frets #6105 (narrow-tall)
- 3 Saddle Vintage Bridge
- Tone Pro® / Kluson® Tuners
- Setup with Dunlop 10 to 46 gauge strings (other gauges available upon request)
- Arcane INC bridge pickup, T-Armond neck pickup
- Made In America
- Includes a James Trussart signed Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality G&G® Hard Case is included in the price of the instrument