Taylor 326ce Baritone LTD
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
The 326ce Baritone guitar features a Grand Symphony body, a longer (27-inch) scale length, and comes tuned B-to-B. (B-E-A-D-F#-B) The sonic personality of the Baritone lends itself nicely to players who sing in a lower register, want a complementary acoustic texture with a standard model in a guitar duo setting, or crave a new tonal palette to explore. To bring the guitar to standard tuning, a capo can be applied at the fifth fret.
- Back & Side Wood: Solid Blackwood
- Body Type: Grand Symphony
- Series: LTD
- Top Wood: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Neck Shape: Standard
- Bracing Pattern: Baritone Bracing W/ Relief Rout
- Scale Length: 27"
- Pickup: Expression System 2
- Tuners: Taylor Black
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown