New Old Stock 2018!
Taylors 8-string baritone design returns with this Grand Symphony model. The 316e Baritone-8 LTD features a Lutz spruce top with Tasmanian blackwood back and sides and includes two extra octave strings. Other specifications include a 1-3/4” nut width and 27” scale length. Appointments include Twisted Oval fretboard inlays in Italian acrylic, tortoiseshell binding and rosette, a dark blackwood stain on the back and sides, abalone dot bridge pins, gold hardware, ES2 electronics, and a deluxe hardshell case.
- Lutz spruce top
- Tasmanian blackwood back and sides and
- Includes two extra octave strings
- 1-3/4” nut width
- 27” scale length
- Twisted Oval fretboard inlays in Italian acrylic
- Tortoiseshell binding and rosette
- Dark blackwood stain on the back and sides
- Abalone dot bridge pins
- Gold hardware
- ES2 electronics,
- Deluxe hardshell case