New Suhr Modern Pro in stock! The Pro Series M or "Modern" guitars were introduced in 2009 and are based on the highly popular Custom Modern, but offer streamlined options for a more affordable standard line.
Every detail of the Modern Pro was carefully considered when Suhr set out to craft an instrument that upholds this belief. The Modern shape is their high-performance take on the 24 fret design.
The sleek elliptical neck profile, balanced asymmetrical body, and innovative neck heel deliver unmatched playability and comfort. The stunning Flame Maple top is available in a variety of transparent finishes that have been developed to enhance its natural beauty.
- Top Wood: 2-Piece Flame Maple
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Headstock: Flame Maple Headcap
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Shape: Modern Elliptical neck profile
- Finish: Satin Acrylic Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 10”-14”
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Nut: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Inlays: Dot
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+
- Middle pu: ML Std
- Neck Pickup: SSV
- Controls: 5-Way, Volume, Tone
- Pickup Configurations: HSH
- Bridge: Gotoh 510
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Control Knobs and Switch Tip: Chrome knurled knobs and black switch tip
- Deluxe Gig Bag