Suhr Classic Antique Black over 3 Tone Sunburst SSS (57)
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
New (2017) Suhr Color over Color Classic Antiques have a arrived. Looks awesome!!
The classic antique was designed to ensure it preserved the spirit of a vintage instrument while performing like a Suhr. Impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail ensure that every neck pocket is tight, every fret is perfectly dressed, and that each instrument plays its best before leaving our facility. The nitro-cellulose lacquer finish and our proprietary antiquing process make each Classic Antique™ feel like it has been loved for years.
- Alder Body
- Quartersawn Tinted Maple Neck w rosewood fingerboard
- Even C Medium Neck Shape (.840 - .920)
- 9"-12" Fretboard Radius
- Tusq Nut
- 1.650 Nut Width
- 22 Heavy Frets
- 510 2-Post Bent Saddles (steel block) Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- Suhr Locking Gears
- Plastic Parchment Knobs
- 3-ply Pickguard
- Volume, Tone, Tone Controls
- 5-way Switch
- ML Standard Single-Coil Pickups
- SSCII (Silent Single-Coil) Noise Canceling System
- Clay Side and Face Dots
- Deluxe Padded Gig-Bag
- .010-.046 Strings