This one features a custom finish.
With an understated, refined appearance, instant comfort and playability, and a voice that is familiar and captivating, the vintage-inspired S2 Singlecutis a guitar you won’t want to put down.
Its all-mahogany body and asymmetrical, beveled top give the S2 Singlecut much of its explosive tone. And while not a super high output guitar, the S2 Singlecut can be overdriven into well-rounded, organic rock tones without sacrificing the punch or clarity found in higher-output guitars (or even active pickups). The bridge pickup is rich with some sparkle and substantial but tight low end, while the neck pickup is a little darker providing great balance and vintage tones.
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS S2 #7 Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS S2 #7 Bass
- Controls: Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls w/ 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch