PRS Private Stock 7731 McCarty 594 Semi Hollow "Birds of a Feather"
New PRS Private Stock #7731 McCarty 594 Semi Hollow with the incredible "Birds of a Feather" inlay on the neck. Features a satin nitro finish and East Indian rosewood top.
- Model: McCarty 594 Semi-hollow with f-hole
- Neck wood: Figured mahogany
- Fingerboard wood: Curly maple / East Indian rosewood
- Top wood: East Indian rosewood with curly maple binding along top edge and f-hole
- Back wood: Figured mahogany
- Headstock Veneer wood: Curly maple / East Indian rosewood
- Neck Carve: Pattern vintage
- Side Dots: Ivoroid
- Color / Stain: Natural
- Fingerboard inlays: Curly maple / East Indian rosewood “Birds of a Feather”
- Headstock veneer inlays: East Indian rosewood “Birds of a Feather” Private Stock eagle
- Finish type: Satin nitro
- Pickups: Treble: 58/15 LT Bass: 58/15 LT
- Electronics: Two volumes, two push-pull tone controls with 3-way toggle
- Hardware: Black / gold PRS 2pc stoptail, phase III set screw locking tuning pegs with East Indian rosewood buttons and backplates as well as a bone nut
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Brown leather
- Specials: Natural satin nitro finish, curly maple / East Indian rosewood “Birds of a Feather” inlays, semi-hollow with a single f-hole in the top as well as curly maple binding along the top edge and f-hole. The woods on this guitar were personally hand selected by the dealer from the PRS Private Stock Vault.