PRS Private Stock 7056 Angelus Cutaway African Ebony
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
New PRS Private Stock #7056 Angelus Cutaway in stock. Features a Bearclaw Spruce top, Koa and Bubinga trim and binding, and African Ebony back and sides. Wow!!!
- Model: Angelus
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard wood: African ebony
- Top wood: Bearclaw Sitka Spruce with Bubinga binding and black/Koa/black –Bubinga- black/Koa/black purfling
- Back &side woods: African ebony with Bubinga binding and black / Koa/ black- Bubinga- black/Koa/black purfling
- Headstock Veneer: African ebony
- Neck Carve: Wide
- Side Dots: Mother of pearl
- Color / Stain: Natural
- Fingerboard inlays: Bubinga 20th Anniversary birds with mother of pearl outlines as well as Bubinga wisps
- Headstock veneer: Bubinga Private Stock eagle with mother of pearl outline
- Rosette: African ebony / Bubinga and Koa
- Finish type: High gloss nitro
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix
- Hardware: African ebony bridge and pins, gold Gotoh tuning pegs with ebonized buttons as well as a bone nut and saddle
- Case type: Ameritage
- Specials: Natural high gloss nitro finish, Bubinga 20th Anniversary bird and Private Stock eagle inlay with mother of pearl outlines, Bubinga wisps, black/Koa/black –Bubinga- black/Koa/black purfling along the top, back and sides, rosette consisting of African ebony, Bubinga and Koa, Bubinga binding along the body as well as an adjustable truss rod.