Martin OMC-18E (575)
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
The OMC-18E acoustic-electric cutaway model is crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top, genuine mahogany back and sides and solid black ebony fingerboard and bridge. Tortoise color binding and matching pickguard are also featured on this model. Fishman® Aura® VT Enhance™ electronics make this guitar everything you’ve ever wanted from a Martin and more. The Aura® VT electronics system provides you, the player, with added dimensions to customize your sound creating the ultimate Martin guitar experience.
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: X Brace
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Neck Shape: Modified low oval
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel open gear
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Compensated white tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman Aura VT Enhance
- Case Included: Hardshell case