Martin OM-18E (796)
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
The OM-18E acoustic-electric model is crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top, genuine mahogany back and sides and solid black ebony fingerboard and bridge. Tortoise color binding and matching pickguard are also featured on this model. Features Fishman Electronics.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Aura VT Enhance