Martin Limited Edition HMSD-2015 (475)
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
This Limited Edition model features an HMS Dreadnought by artist Robert Goetzl, printed on a Sitka spruce top with Martin’s Vintage Tone System (VTS). The HMS Dreadnought was the largest battleship of the British Royal Navy and serves as the inspiration behind the name of the Dreadnought sized guitar. Other features of this 12-fret Dreadnought model include genuine mahogany back and sides, East Indian rosewood headplate and a black ebony fingerboard and bridge. This guitar is truly a unique instrument that will be cherished by guitar enthusiasts for years to come.
- 12-fret dreadnought with printed graphic of an HMS Dreadnought
- Carefully-selected tonewood combination for unrivaled tone
- Solid Sitka spruce top for amazing projection and great note definition
- Solid mahogany back and sides for a well-balanced tonal range
- Dreadnought body with 12-fret neck attachment provides massive natural projection and resonance
- Vintage Tone System (VTS) for aged appearance and tonality
- Hardshell case included