Martin HD-35 CFM IV 60TH (841)
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
MARTIN CLEARANCE SALE!
Martin’s 14-fret Dreadnought model celebrates Chairman & CEO Chris Martin IV’s 60th birthday. Limited to a quantity of 60, the HD-35 CFM IV 60th model is truly a unique instrument with European spruce top with Martin’s Vintage Tone System (VTS) and herringbone pearl inlay. The 3-piece back consists of siris wings with an East Indian rosewood wedge; the fingerboard and bridge are beautifully inlaid with infinity hexagon outlines. Chris Martin has personally signed each label in these Limited Edition guitars.The new Martin Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin’s craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
- Body type: D-12 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid European spruce with VTS
- Back & sides: Solid Siris Wings with East Indian rosewood wedge
- Bracing pattern: Standard X Scalloped
- Body finish: Polished gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with Performance Artist Taper
- Nut width: 1.81" (46mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid black ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Polished Gloss
- Headstock overlay: Solid black ebony with pearl inlay
- Tuning machines: Nickel waffle back enclosed with oval buttons
- Bridge: Solid black ebony with infinity hexagonal outline
- Saddle & nut: Compensated bone/bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case