MARTIN CLEARANCE SALE!
New old stock 2016 Martin Custom Shop Size 2 features an Adirondack top and Guatemalan Rosewood back and sides in stock!
This guitar is part of an 8 piece run of guitars, inspired by the historical guitar used (and destroyed!) in the Tarantino film, "The Hateful Eight". The woods were hand picked at the Martin Factory by our owner, Bob Willcutt.
- Adirondack Spruce top
- Adirondack scalloped 1/4" bracing
- X braced
- Guatemalan Rosewood back and sides
- Guatemalan Rosewood binding
- Black fiber/maple/Black Fiber top inlay
- Style 28 rosewood with multi color rope in center
- 1/32" maple back purfling
- Guatemalan Rosewood/maple endpiece
- 1930s Style V hand shaped
- Slotted peghead
- Guatemalan Rosewood headplate
- Golden Age 2508 relic nickel tuners
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 1 3/4" nut
- 2 3/16" width at 12th
- Style 21 Squares inlay
- Pyramid bridge with drop in saddle
- 2 5/16" string spacing
- Hardshell Cabernet case