Martin Custom Shop D-28 East Indian Rosewood (056)
New Martin D-28 built in the Custom Shop. Features the same specs as the 2017 D-28 except this one features no Aging toner on the top.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Non-Scalloped, Forward Shifted "X" Bracing
- BACK/SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval w/ High Performace Taper
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8"
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-5/32"
- SADDLE: 16" Radius/Compensated Bone
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP4200)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White Plastic with Faux Tortoise Dots
- CASE: Martin 640 Thermoplastic