New Knaggs Guitars Eric Steckel Kenai T/S in Sunrise Burst with a T1 Top. Features a Gloss finish, maple binding, Single Cutaway solid body, carved
top and back, 3 on a side, 24.75’ scale, and set neck.
This is a custom finish, hand applied and sanded by Joe Knaggs. Each Sunrise Burst guitar takes over 4 hours to stain.
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 22
- Finger board radius: 12"
- Fret wire: .104 / .047
- Neck shape: Kenai T/S custom profile
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Finger board wood: Ebony
- Headstock veneer: Ebony Black
- Finger board inlays: Modern Morning Star
- Headstock inlay: Modern Morning Star
- Back wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: T1 Maple
- Binding: Maple
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuning pegs: Kluson Vintage
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Tone Pro
- Strings: 10 – 46
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Saturday night
- Switches: 3 Way Toggle
- Pots: Two Vol/Two Tone