Joan Jett is an undeniable icon for all that is righteous in rock 'n' roll. From her pioneering spirit, to her visionary outlook on what it means to be an artist, Joan continues to inspire human beings from all walks of life.
Gibson is honored to introduce the Joan Jett Signature ES-339. Calling on nearly two years of touring R&D with the Joan, this guitar features a thermally-engineered chambered maple centerblock and thermally-engineered Adirondack Spruce bracing, a first for Gibson ES guitars.
The control assembly is hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors, and is paired with Gibson's Burstbucker 2 and Burstbucker 3 humbucking pickups. From sweet to rude, the tonal capabilities of this guitar are truly limitless. The stunning AAA figured maple veneers are finished in Wine Red for a look that will always make a statement.
The Joan Jett Signature Signed ES-339 will be produced in a very limited run of 50 hand-signed by Joan. Each instrument will come with a Gibson Joan Jett Signature hardshell case and custom Joan Jett certificate of authenticity.
#16 of 50
- Back: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Black
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Mahogany Prole Rounded "C"
- Nut width: 1.687" / 42.84mm
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Bone
- Inlay: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Nylon Saddles
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Knobs: Black Witch Hat, Modified Speed Knob for Bridge Volume
- Tuners: Grover 'Milk Bottle' Rotomatics
- Hardware Plating: Nickel
- Neck pickup: Burstbucker 2 Humbucker
- Bridge pickup: Burstbucker 3 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones, 1 Toggle Switch, Hand-wired with 500K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Case: Hardshell