Both an True Historic '57 Les Paul reissue and a work of fine art that you can play, this hand-painted Gibson Custom Shop guitar has a seafaring bent with custom anchor inlays and artwork of the legendary Kraken. A one-of-a-kind instrument that will be the showpiece of your collection, it comes with custom backplate and trussrod cover and a lightly-aged case to match its finish.
This one is prototype #1!!!
- Material: Solid Mahogany, Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Neck Profile: Medium Chunky, .9" depth at nut, 1.0" at 12th fret
- Scale Length: 24.75", 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jescar FW50078
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687", 42.85mm
- End of Board Width: 2.240", 56.89mm
- Inlays: Cellulose Trapezoid
- Truss Rod: 50's Tubeless
- Body Material: Lightweight Solid Mahogany Body, 2 Piece Plain Maple Top, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum
- Tuning Machines: Single Band Kluson Deluxe
- Pickguard: Replica Laminated Acrylic
- Control Knobs: Replica Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Replica Catalin
- Switchwasher: Replica Acrylic
- Jack Plate Cover: Replica Laminated Acrylic
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker
- Controls: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness with Bumblebee Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Strings: 10-13-17-26-36-46
- Case: Brown/Pink Lacquered 50s Replica Case
- Other: Die-Cast Switch Plate Medallion (w/ Extra Black Plastic Cover in the Case), Gibson Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
8 lbs. 2 oz.