Willcutt Guitars is proud to present a collaboration with Fender Custom Shop celebrating Willcutt Guitars' 50th Anniversary! These specially selected Artisan woods were hand picked by Bob Willcutt and Mike Born (Fender Master Woods Specialist) at the Fender Custom Shop in Corona, CA.
This "Super Artisan" features a Thinline Tele design, as well as handpicked Koa top, roasted maple neck and African Blackwood fretboard.
In addition to the extra special woods used on these guitars, Josefina hand wound the pickups. They also feature a gold 50th Anniversary commemorative backplate with the "flying W" Willcutt Guitars emblem.
- Flame Koa Top
- Okume Body, sort for lightweight
- Antique Natural nitro lacquer finish
- Roasted Maple Flame neck
- African Blackwood flat lam fingerboard
- 21 frets
- 6105 frets
- 9.5-12" radius
- 60s Oval C neck carve (.790-930")
- 1.650" Bone Nut
- Vintage clay dots
- Tortoise pick guard, tuner buttons and top binding
- RSD Tele bridge
- 5 way switch
- Josefina handwound Twisted Tele pickups
- Neck pickup mounted directly to body
- Gold hardware
- 50th Anniversary Willcutt backplate
- Black Custom Shop hardshell case with "Willcutt Guitars" badge