Willcutt Guitars is proud to present a collaboration with Fender Custom Shop celebrating Willcutt Guitars' 50th Anniversary! These specially selected Artisan woods were hand picked by Bob Willcutt and Mike Born (Fender Master Woods Specialist) at the Fender Custom Shop in Corona, CA.
This "Super Artisan" features a Roasted Birdseye maple neck with Maccassar Ebony fretboard, as well as rear loaded controls.
In addition to the extra special woods used on these guitars, Josefina hand wound the pickups. They also feature a gold 50th Anniversary commemorative backplate with the "flying W" Willcutt Guitars emblem.
- Buckeye Burl Top
- Roasted Ash Body, sort for lightweight
- Single Parchment top binding
- rear loaded controls
- nitro lacquer finish
- Roasted Maple Birdseye neck
- Mac. Ebony flat lam fingerboard
- 21 frets
- 6105 frets
- 9.5-12" radius
- 60s Oval C neck carve (.790-930")
- 1.650" Bone Nut
- Vintage clay dots
- Tortoise pick guard and top binding
- 5 way switch
- Vintage Modern #2 wiring
- Josefina handwound El Diablo Strat pickups (RWRP middle)
- EJ trem block
- Gold hardware
- 50th Anniversary Willcutt backplate
- Black Custom Shop hardshell case with "Willcutt Guitars" badge