Fender Custom Shop 50s Relic Thinline Tele Blue Flower
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
The Telecaster is a legend for a reason. Its definitive sound has cut across every musical genre. The twang and the feel made the Tele® a musical machine that’s been cemented in history by some of the world’s biggest artists. The lightweight Thinline body and Relic ‘floral finishes’ harken back to a time when the Tele became the favored guitar of stage heroes, while giving itan attitude all its own.This guitar also features a stable quartersawn maple neck with ’57-style “Soft V”-shaped profile, 9.5”-radius fingerboard,modern Tele wiring with GreasebucketTM tone circuit, vintage-correct Tele® bridge with brass saddles, handwound Custom Shop Original Blackguard bridge pickup and Texas Special® neck pickups, parchment pickguard and vintage-style tuners with the classic Fender logo. Familiar enough to latch on to and cool enough to fall in love with, this Telecaster includes a deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple with a 1957 Soft “V” Shape and 9.5” (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome Relic®
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Saddles
- Pickups: Custom Shop Handwound Original Blackguard Tele® Bridge (Bridge) Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special Single-Coil Tele® (Neck)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Wiring: Modern Tele® Wiring with GreasebucketTM Tone Circuit
- Included: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity