New Fender Custom Shop 2019 Collection Limited Edition Big Head Strat with Journeyman Relic Aging in stock.
With its large headstock, thick-sounding Fat ‘60s single-coil pickups and jumbo frets, the Limited Edition Big Head Strat is just the thing to add some girth to your music. Designed for supreme playing comfort, the ultra-stable quartersawn AA flame maple neck sports a “ ’63 C”-shaped profile, along with a 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard that’s ideal for chord-playing and single-note work alike, and 21 jumbo frets for easy bending. The trio of Hand-Wound Fat ‘60s pickups includes a RWRP middle pickup to reduce hum when used in positions two and four, while the Fat ‘50s wiring reinforces the tone and the Greasbucket™ tone control preserves your volume when dialing back the highs. A 5-way switch completes the package, adding modern pickup combinations to this iconic instrument.
Other features include a vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines, Gold anodized pickguard, bone nut and wing string tree with nylon spacer. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish;
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body;
- Tinted AA Flame Quartersawn Maple Neck with
- '63 "C" Back-Shape;
- 9.5" Radius;
- 21 Jumbo Frets;
- Hand-Wound Fat '60's (RWRP Middle) Pickups;
- 5-Way Switch;
- Gold Anodized Pickguard;
- Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo;
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines;
- Bone Nut;
- Wing String Tree with Nylon Spacer;
- Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.