Fender Custom Shop 1962 Journeyman Relic Jazz Bass Candy Apple Red
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
New Fender Custom Shop 1962 Jazz Bass in Candy Apple red in stock! A classic instrument originally intended for jazz, the 1962 Journeyman Relic Jazz Bass replaced the stacked concentric control knobs with a three-knob arrangement. Originally debuting in 1960, the Jazz Bass was widely adopted across many genres thanks to the thinner profile and closer string spacing that lets bassists fly around the neck.The rumbling growl of a pair of hand-wound Custom Shop Jazz Bass pickups Powers through any mix with ease. The two-piece alder body—with a Closet Classic nitrocellulose lacquer finish—is hand-selected for its light weight and strong grain, as is the tinted quartersawn maple neck with a vintage-accurate ‘60s “U”-shaped profile.
- Journeyman Relic® Lacquer Finish
- Select Alder Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with a '60s Jazz Bass "U" Back-Shape
- Round-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard with a 7.25" Radius
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass® Pickups
- Vintage Wiring and Controls
- 4-Ply Tort Shell Pickguard
- Vintage-Style Bridge and Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Certificate of Authenticity and Fender Custom Shop Hardshell case