With great sound and style, the Classic Series'60s Jazz Bass Lacquer captures the essence of the decade in an instrument as great sounding and groundbreaking as the era it debuted in. From Motown to British Invasion and from U.S. garage rock to late-'60s heavy rock and soul, this vintage-vibe beauty embodies that fantastic era in music, with fast feel, versatile dual-pickup tone and classic Jazz Bass looks featuring a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with "C" profile
- 7.25"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets
- Dual vintage-style single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Vintage-style four-saddle bridge
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
9 lbs. 2 oz.