For the guitarist who craves pure vintage Fender style, the American Vintage series presents original-era model year guitars built with meticulous attention to accurate detail that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life.Built using original tooling and based on actual 1965 models we tracked down, the U.S.-made American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster takes you back to the middle of that musically momentous decade, when the reverb-drenched surf had largely receded and the Jazzmaster acquired elegant new design features and began its long, steady ascent toward must-have status for subversive new generations of alternative guitarists in the decades to come.
- Mid-’60s “C”-shaped neck profile
- Bound round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with larger pearl dot inlays
- Specially voiced pickups
- Dual-circuit wiring and controls
- White “witch hat” control knobs
- Vintage-style floating tremolo bridge with lock button