Enter a new dimension of Fender bass. Dimension basses now take their place among Fenders greatest bass designs as the modern pinnacle of pro-level bass style, power, performance and personality. The company that invented electric bass now brings you an elegantly original body style with all-new pickups, electronics and other fine features that let you sculpt and personalize your tone as no Fender bass ever has before. It is a level of bass artistry unparalleled in Fender history, and it is the future of your Fender bass experience. In every way, its an entirely new Dimension in Fender bass. The five-string American Deluxe Dimension Bass V HH is a phenomenal instrument, with an ash body in the completely new Dimension shape and featuring a comfortable asymmetrical neck heel. Its maple neck is crafted with a great-feeling asymmetrical C-shaped profile, Posiflex graphite neck support rods, a convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, smooth hand-rubbed oil finish and five-bolt neck plate. The compound-radius (9.5-14) maple or rosewood fingerboard has 21 medium jumbo frets and a bone nut, while the headstock has a gloss finish and Stealth A string retainer.
The instruments sonic sophistication is simply unmatched. Its dual Dimension Bass humbucking pickups are both powerful and nuanced, and its five-way switching, 18-volt onboard preamp, three-band active EQ (center-detented treble, mid and bass boost/cut) and master volume deliver remarkable tonal versatility with any degree of muscle and finesse. Other premium features include a three-ply parchment pickguard, knurled chrome control knobs, five-saddle Fender Hi-Mass bridge, vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts and a four-over/one-under configuration, and locking strap buttons. Available in elegant Natural, Black, Cayenne and Violin Burst gloss finishes. Hard-shell case, leather strap and 10 cable included.
- Color: Natural
- Body Material: Ash
- Scale Length: "34" (864 mm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: "9.5-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 21
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil Finish with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Nut Width: 1.625 (41.3mm)
- Hardware: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inner Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Pos 3. Full Middle and Bridge, Pos 4. Outer Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Middle Pickup