Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Stingray Guitar Atomic Orange (086)
The Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray guitar is a modern take on the classic old Sabre guitars by Music Man. As with every guitar coming out of Music Man's factory, here in California, the build quality and craftsmanship of this beauty are off the charts. When it's a part of the BFR lineup, you know you're getting something extra special with the most meticulous attention to detail.
- Body Wood: African Mahogany
- Finish Color: Atomic Orange
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Neck Wood: Select Roasted Figured Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Gunstock Oil and Hand-Rubbed Wax Blend
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Dimensions: .819" - .941"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"
- Nut Width: 1 5/8"
- Frets: 22 - High Profile, Medium Width, .047" x .095", Stainless
- Inlays: Atlante Blocks
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Bridge: Custom Music Man Trem w/ Bent Saddles
- Neck Pickup: Music Man Custom Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Music Man Custom Humbucker
- Switching: 3-Way Selector, Volume, Tone
- Other Features: Limited to 51 Pieces
- Case: Hardshell
- Case Candy: Numbered COA