Limited to just 98 pieces, this StingRay Special HH features an exclusive satin Dargie Delight 3 finish that covers the entire body, headstock and back of the neck. The ebony fretboard omits traditional face dot inlays in favor of two "Runway" pearl inlays that outline the fretboard on both sides. Black hardware and a 5 ply black/cream/black/cream/black pickguard complete the aesthetic. Each bass ships with a numbered certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Music Man® top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated steel saddles
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 8-3/4" (22.2 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Fretted - Ebony
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Chrome or black plated aluminum control cover (dependent on body color)
- Controls: 3-band active preamp with 18 volts of headroom; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Pickups: Standard - 2 Humbucking with Neodymium magnet
- Strings: 45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
8 lbs. 11 oz.
All items listed with serial numbers, show the actual instrument in the photographs.