Ernie Ball Music Man JPXI Piezo Onyx (701)
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
The JPXI features a combination of top appointments from the BFR and JPX Petrucci signature instruments. Premium tonewoods with non-chambered body provide for a more focused sound while the sculpted lower horn allows more access to higher frets. Most notably, the JPXI neck has been streamlined to a symmetric, extra slim profile featuring a flatter 20" radius with medium jumbo stainless steel frets. As with the JPX and JP BFR this guitar is equipped with Dimarzio Crunchlab and Liqifire pickups, Piezo bridge and Music Man synchronized floating tremolo.
- Body Wood: Alder with maple top and mahogany Tone Block
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colors: Onyx
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man® Piezo floating tremolo, made of chrome plated, hardened steel with solid steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Custom JPXI Inlays
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: 500kohm volume, 500kohm push/pull tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector
- Pickups: HH - 1 DiMarzio Liquifire - neck; 1 DiMarzio Crunch Lab – bridge; Piezo
7 lbs. 13 oz.