Back to our roots, Duesenberg’s success story began 1995 with this light, easy-to-handle and elegant semi-hollow guitar. The Starplayer III is a reissue of the very first Starplayer model, but equipped with all the features of a modern Duesenberg.
Back then with a flat top and back but already with the three-phased Art Deco design that is intentionally reminiscent of the golden era of the E-guitar. The guitar has more Rock-Appeal then the Starplayer TV, due to its flat body, but is otherwise equipped like its big sister.
- Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Duesenberg Domino Single Coil
- German Silver open Pickup Covers
- Heavy Duty Pots (made in Japan)
- Heavy Duty 3-way Switch (made in USA)
- Heavy Duty Platinum Output Jack (made in Italy)
- Flat Spruce Top and Maple Back
- Bent Sides and Sustain Center Block
- American Hard Rock Maple Necks
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale 650 mm / 25.6"
- 12" Fingerboard Radius
- 22 Jumbo Frets 2.8 mm x 1. / .110" x .039"
- Dual Action Trussrod
- Nut Width 42 mm / 1.654