Some say it all started in Fullerton, California – where Leo Fender built his first electric guitar. Well, we agree – and now the Duesenberg Fullerton has become one of the iconic guitars in the Duesenberg lineup. With our Showroom in Fullerton, Duesenberg has established that name and it continues to live on in the hands of great players.
The Starplayer TV Fullerton is a semi hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 647mm scale. For the Fullerton line, we changed our classic body shapes to a double-cutaway design and added some deluxe extras.
The Fullerton Series incorporates the same careful selection of spruce and maple for the main body parts as on many other of our instruments. The laminated arched spruce top is combined with flamed maple bent sides and arched back, while the neck is made from American Hardrock maple.
Additionally, the Starplayer TV Fullerton features a deluxe 5-ply binding around the body, a matching colour headstock sporting a metal D logo and a distinctive black & gold underlay for the plexiglass pickguard.
- Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Duesenberg Domino Single Coil
- German Silver open Pickup Covers
- Heavy Duty Pots (made in Japan)
- Heavy Duty 3-way Switch (made in USA)
- Heavy Duty Platinum Output Jack (made in Italy)
- Arched Spruce Top and Maple Back
- Bent Sides and Sustain Center Block
- American Hard Rock Maple Necks
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale 650 mm / 25.6"
- 12" Fingerboard Radius
- 22 Jumbo Frets 2.8 mm x 1. / .110" x .039"
- Dual Action Trussrod
- Nut Width 42 mm / 1.654
- Price includes Deluxe Ameritage case