Calton Cases Dreadnought White Exterior/ Burgundy Interior
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
Dreadnought case works with all Martin 14 Fret and Collings 14 Fret dreadnoughts.
- Reinforced Multi-layer Fiberglass Shell
- Premium Velvet Interior
- Nickel Plated Steel Latches and D-rings
- Rubber Latch Bumpers and Corner Bumpers
- Nylon Shoulder Strap
- Hand Stitched Leather Handle
- Made in the USA in Austin, TX
- Custom fit for the specified instrument
- Road-ready latches protected by rubber bumpers
- Padded pick box for storage
- Neck guide suspenders headstock in case
- D-rings and shoulder strap for carrying (optional backpack straps)
Cases can withstand up to 1100 lbs of pressure.
Your instrument is kept safe in drops up to 9 ft.
Case maintains a gradual increase or decrease in internal temperature for up to 90 minutes.
Case maintains an ideal 50% interior humidity amid changes of external temperature from 30°F-105°F.