Bourgeois Aged Tone Series Large Soundhole D
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
Why wait for vintage tone? Each model in the Aged Tone series includes our Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce top, Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce bracing, animal protein glue construction, and proprietary Aged Tone finish to deliver a "broken-in" vintage tone out of the box.
- Top Wood: Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce
- Back Sides: Madagascar Rosewood
- Rosette: Ivoroid - Large Soundhole
- Backstrip: Zipper
- Purfling: Vintage Herringbone with Back
- Head Veneer: Madagascar Rosewood - No Logo (Logo on Back of Headstock)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony Traditional - 2.2"
- Neck: 14 Fret Square - Honduran Mahogany
- Tuners: Waverly Relic Nickel/Oval
- Pins: Ebony With Pearl Dot
- Pickguard: Celluloid Tortoise
- Top Color: Natural
- Aged Tone Options: Aged Tone Finish, Aged Tone Torrefied Adirondack Spruce Bracing, Animal Protein Glue
- Nut Width: 1 23/32"
- Scale Length: 25 1/2”
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Fretboard Inlay: None
- Fretboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Heelcap: Ivoroid
- Additional: Banjo Killer Double Scalloped Bracing, Large Soundhole