PRS Private Stock 8635 McCarty 594 Hollowbody II Koa
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
- Model: McCarty 594 Hollowbody II
- Neck wood: Fiddleback Mahogany
- Fingerboard wood: Brazilian Rosewood with Koa binding
- Top wood: Koa
- Middle wood: Mahogany
- Back wood: Koa
- Headstock veneer wood: Koa with Koa binding
- Neck Carve: Pattern Vintage
- Side dots: Mother of Pearl
- Color / Stain: Natural with Smoked Burst
- Fingerboard inlays: Gold Mother of Pearl birds with Mother of Pearl outlines
- Headstock veneer inlays: Gold Mother of Pearl Private Stock Eagle with Mother of Pearl outlines
- Finish type: High Gloss Nitro
- Pickups: Treble: 58/15 LT Bass: 58/15 LT
- Electronics: Two volume, two push/pull tone controls with a 3-way toggle
- Hardware: Gold/Nickel PRS 2pc stoptail bridge, PRS Phase III set-screw locking tuning pegs with Ivoroid buttons, a Brazilian Rosewood truss rod cover, as well a bone nut
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Brown leather
- Specials: High Gloss Nitro finish, Koa top & back, Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard, Gold Mother of Pearl bird inlays with Mother of Pearl outlines, Gold/Nickel hardware, and features 58/15 LT pickups.
- The woods on this guitar were personally hand-selected by the dealer from the PRS
- Private Stock Vault. This guitar was built for the USA only.