The MARK FIVE: 25™ is born of thoroughbred stock that carries worldwide accolades and is still setting trends with top Artists 35 years after its unveiling. The MARK FIVE: 25, like the MARK FIVE it is born from, is really a collection of iconic amplifiers. There are far too many circuits and sounds to think of it as merely an amp... it’s a living history of MESA/Boogie!
In this latest 25 watt incarnation, the sounds and attributes that make MARK Series amps so popular on stage and in the studio are not only shrunk to their smallest possible physical size, but are also further refined and improved. The gorgeous sparkling Cleans and soaring high gain Lead sounds have made the jump successfully across output tube platforms and a new and exciting timbre of the MARK Series voice is created here in the MARK FIVE: 25™’s EL84 Duet. Brighter, tighter, more shredding in the top end, a bit more forgiving in feel and exceedingly more clip-able, the FIVE: 25 is right on time. Whether introducing the MARK heritage to a new generation of low wattage devotees, or fulfilling the ultra-portable Tone Dreams of steadfast MARK Series fans, the MARK FIVE: 25 has got what it takes to inspire and fuel your passion in the most manageable package ever!
Features a build in Cab Clone allowing the user to record direct, plug direct into the PA system or use headphones with no load on the amp.
- Power Section: 2xEL84 - Preamp: 6x12AX7
- Two Power Modes: 10 Watt & 25 Watt using independent circuits
- 2 Independent Channels: Six Styling Modes Each
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost, Bass, Presence, Reverb, Master Controls & Five Band EQ
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ – Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
- 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & EQ)
- FX Loop