*This guitar may show very slight signs of play wear.
Fenders Vintage Hot Rod 60s Telecaster is a three-pickup beauty that gives you the best tone, style and performance of both eras authentically vintage-style design touches straight from the 1960s and hot-rodded modern mods ideal for todays players. Premium features include an alder body; maple neck with D-shaped profile, vintage-style heel-end truss rod adjustment and satin finish; and a compound-radius (7.25-12) rosewood fingerboard with 21 6105 narrow jumbo frets, oversize white pearloid dot inlays and a bone nut. Its triple-threat pickup configuration includes a single-coil Twisted Tele neck pickup, American Vintage single-coil 59 Stratocaster middle pickup and single-coil Broadcaster bridge pickup. In addition to the five-way blade pickup switch with top hat tip, an S-1 switch adds the bridge pickup to pickup switch positions 3, 4 and 5.
- Color: 3-Tone Sunburst
- Body Material: Alder
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" to 12" Compund Radius (184 mm to 305 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 21
- Neck Shape: "D" Shape"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish with Gloss Headstock Face
- Nut Width: "1.650" (42 mm)"
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Pickup Switching: "5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup