*Used 2001 Taylor 710ce in Stock!
On the 700 Series Taylor takes the classic tonewood pairing of rosewood and spruce and conjure a rootsy Americana vibe. Standard appointments include ivoroid binding and rosette, along with ivoroid Heritage fretboard inlays, which bridge the past with the present.
- Type/Shape: Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Top: Red Cedar
- Rosette Material: Koa
- Neck: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Dot
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Chrome
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Electronics: Fishman
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern with Relief Rout
- Finish: Gloss
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown