Martin 1T IZ Tenor Uke
Please contact us if you have questions about this product.
New Martin IZ Tenor Uke in stock! A tribute to one of the most revered musicians in Hawaiian history,
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, aka Iz, Martin's IT IZ Tenor Ukulele features a
beautiful solid quilted mahogany body with an East Indian rosewood
headplate adorned with "IZ" inlaid in Hawaiian koa and a hibiscus flower
inlaid in pink awabi pearl. As beautiful as the music he made, this uke
is sure to impress with its looks as well as its sound.
- Model: 1T IZ Tenor Uke
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/ Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Tenor Ukulele
- Top: Solid Quilted Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring - Multiple Black/White Fiber
- Back Material: Solid Quilted Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Quilted Mahogany
- Endpiece: Black Fiber
- Binding: Tortoise - Brown
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Tenor Uke
- Headstock: Solid/Traditional Martin Ukulele Design
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood/Hibiscus Flower - IZ (Koa) Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 17'' Uke Pattern
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/32''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 1-23/32''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @5th,7th,10th,Two @ 12th,One @ 15th, M.O.P.
- Finish: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Tenor Uke Style
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-5/8''
- Case: Nex Gen ZG Case
- Interior Label: 2 Paper Labels - 1 signed by widow of Israel & numbered in sequence w/o total - 1 with photo of IZ