New PRS Private Stock 408 in Faded Indigo. The 408 is a highly versatile model and this one features some of the best materials PRS has to offer. The woods for this guitar were hand picked by Eric Cummins at the PRS Private Stock vault.
This one has a super thin nitro finish and just rings like a bell.
- Model: 408
- Neck wood: Curly maple
- Fingerboard wood: Curly maple
- Top wood: Curly maple
- Back wood: African mahogany
- Headstock Veneer wood: Curly maple
- Neck Carve: Pattern thin
- Side Dots: Black
- Color / Stain: Faded Indigo
- Fingerboard inlays: Poplar Blue Burl birds with black onyx outlines
- Headstock veneer inlays: Curly maple Private Stock eagle
- Finish type: High gloss nitro
- Pickups: Treble: 408 Bass: 408
- Electronics: Volume, tone with 3-way bladeswitch and two mini switches
- Hardware: Nickel PRS tremolo, phase III locking tuning pegs with curly maple buttons as well as curly maple backplates
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Brown Leather
- Specials: Faded Indigo high gloss nitro finish, poplar blue burl birds with black onyx outlines and curly maple Private Stock eagle. The top and back woods on this guitar were personally hand selected by the dealer from the PRS Private Stock Vault.