Quilter Bass Block 800 Head
Built specifically for the bass guitar, the Bass Block 800 represents the culmination of years of research and development. Unlike many of today's compact bass amps, the Bass Block 800 is not simply an existing consumer-grade power module married to a pre-amp, but a comprehensive power system that responds dynamically and musically to the player’s instrument and touch.
The Bass Block is so light you might forget you are carrying it to the gig! Using an ultralight aluminum chassis, internal fan-cooled heat sink, and ferreting out every ounce possible, the Bass Block manages to pack 800 watts into a sturdy and insanely lightweight 4-lb package.
Using high power technology developed for world-class pro audio touring, the Bass Block 800 delivers effortless reserves of power to maintain tight control of the speaker without clipping or bottoming out. The universal-voltage power supply delivers smooth and powerful response regardless of “club voltage” surges. The amp works on any voltage, anywhere. Plug it in, turn it up, enjoy the effortless beauty of the tone!
- 800 Watts of real world power with calibrated power markings
- Gain, Depth and Contour controls
- 1/4" passive and 1/4” active inputs
- 1/8” Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4" Mono outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Speakon Output
- Line In (Bypasses preamp)
- Line out
- 4 Pounds
- 8 3/8"W x 3"H x 7 1/2"D
- Ultra Compact (Roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- Universal power supply. (Take it anywhere in the world without need for transformers or switches.)
- Locking power cable