The MT2 Varnish is Collings' fully appointed A-model with a seasoned Red spruce top and premium maple back and sides. With its superb tone, elegant stylings and unmatched playability, the MT2 is sure to please the most discerning eyes and ears. The MT2 V features Collings' highly prized oil-based Varnish finish option and a bound ebony pickguard.
- Construction A-style
- Top Adirondack spruce
- Back/Sides/Neck Eastern flamed maple
- Soundhole F-holes
- Body Binding Ivoroid with b/w top and side purfling
- Fingerboard Binding Ivoroid with b/w side purfling
- Peghead Binding Ivoroid with b/w side purfling
- Bracing Tone bars
- Bridge Ebony w/ Adjustable Saddle
- Fingerboard Ebony w/ MOP dots
- Nut 1 1/8"
- String Spacing 1 9/16"
- Neck Profile Rounded V
- Neck Joint Dovetail
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Truss Rod Fully Adjustable
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo and flourish
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ ivoroid buttons
- Scale Length 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard Radius 5 1/2" - 11 5/8" compound
- Body Finish High gloss alkyd resin varnish
- Pickguard Ebony w/ ivoroid binding
- Tailpiece Collings original tailpiece w/ engraved border
- Strings D'Addario EJ74 (.011" - .040")
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
2 lbs. 1 oz.